Programs & Activities
Learn To Swim: Session 2
Learn To Swim: Session 2
Thanks for working with us with this accelerated process caused by CV19.
Any questions can be directed to Tiffany Preszler at email@example.com
Registration: Session 1: May 26th - June 12th, Session 2: June 29th - July 17th
Dates: Session 1: June 15th - June 25th, Session 2: July 20th - 30th
Current Program Forecast: Levels 1-2 must have a parent or guardian in the water with them for entire lesson.
Waiver: We will be requiring a COVID - 19 waiver that will be required before one can participate.
Communication: We ask that you register with an accurate and up to date email as we communicate during this program.
Social Media: Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/roughridercenter/ for additional information.
We do ask that everyone be familiar with Individual COVID- 19 CDC safety measures as we work together
Success = Process
- Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Level 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic Skills: Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Level 3: Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills.
- Level 4: Stroke Improvement: Kids will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
- Level 5: Stroke Refinement: Guidance allows kids to refine their strokes and become more efficient swimmers.
- Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency: Students will learn to swim with ease and efficiency, and gain the ability to swim smoothly over greater distances. Swimmers will also have the option to participate in more advanced courses.
Waterford City Recreation's Mission: To create recreational opportunities that promote community cohesion and love of recreation while meeting the needs of our community.
Program Mission: To create sporting opportunities for kids to be active, engaged, to develop sport specific skills, life skills and have fun.
What to expect: Please park and enter on the side of the RRC at door L10, by the yellow school bus. Please come dressed for lessons (swimsuits, towels, etc). Please use assigned locker rooms. Levels 1-2 must have a parent or guardian in the water with them for entire lesson. No floaties, puddle jumpers, life jackets, etc will be allowed. A COVID-19 waiver must be signed on the first day of lessons.
Goal: The learn to swim program focuses building skills one step at a time by giving them the opportunity to master one element before moving onto the next. Our kids classes will make it easy to build confidence in the water.
COVID - 19: Rough Rider Center & Watford City Park District - WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
The Following information important to remember as you choose to participate in Recreation Programming.
In consideration for receiving permission to BE ON PREMISES at the Rough Rider Center and Watford City Parks and to use (the organization’s) facilities and equipment and to participate in Rough Rider and Watford City Recreation/Park District programs and events (collectively “Activity or Activities”), I, on behalf of myself and any minor child/children for whom I have the capacity to contract, hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I understand the hazards of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and am familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and State of North Dakota (“ND”) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC and ND guidelines are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates.
2. Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to participate in Activities.
3. I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my being on the premises and participating in the Activities and hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE (on behalf of myself and any minor children from whom I have the capacity to contract) Rough Rider Center and Watford City Park District, its officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns (the “RELEASEES”) from any liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result of my being on the premises and participating in the Activities.
4. I shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation), attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements, whether of in-house or outside counsel and whether or not an action is brought, on appeal or otherwise), arising from or out of, or relating to, directly or indirectly, the infection of COVID-19 or any other illness or injury.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind any assigns and representatives, and shall be deemed, as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVEVANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. This Agreement and the provisions contained herein shall be construed, interpreted and controlled according to the laws of the State of North Dakota. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WAIVER WAS EXPRESSLY NEGOTIATED AND IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE PERMISSION GRANTED BY RELEASEES TO BE ON PREMISES AND PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES.
Add To My Calendar
- Monday, July 20, 2020 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Monday, July 20, 2020 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Monday, July 27, 2020 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Monday, July 27, 2020 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM