Programs & Activities
5th & 6th Grade Basketball
Boys and Girls 5th & 6th Grade Basketball League
October 19 - December 12
Monday, Tuesday, Thursdays and Some Saturdays
PRACTICE TIME AND LOCATION HAS NOT BEEN FINALIZED
Girls Schedule (This is a work in progress. Keep checking back for an updated schedule): https://dawaplatform.blob.core.windows.net/watfordcityparks-file/Event%2FPrograms-Activities%2F2020%20Girls%20Schedule.pdf
Boys Schedule (This is a work in progress. Keep checking back for an updated schedule): https://dawaplatform.blob.core.windows.net/watfordcityparks-file/Event%2FPrograms-Activities%2F2020%20Boys%20Schedule.pdf
Some travel for games may be required.
Fee: $40, Late Fee: $50 after October 2nd
Scholarships available. Contact the Rough Rider Center for more information (701)842-3665.
Any questions can be directed to Krystal Wold at email@example.comIn consideration for receiving permission to BE ON PREMISES at the Rough Rider Center and Watford City Parks and to use (the organization’s) facilities and equipment and to participate in Rough Rider and Watford City Recreation/Park District programs and events (collectively “Activity or Activities”), I, on behalf of myself and any minor child/children for whom I have the capacity to contract, hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I understand the hazards of the novel coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and am familiar with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and State of North Dakota (“ND”) guidelines regarding COVID-19. I acknowledge and understand that the circumstances regarding COVID-19 are changing from day to day and that, accordingly, the CDC and ND guidelines are regularly modified and updated and I accept full responsibility for familiarizing myself with the most recent updates.
2. Notwithstanding the risks associated with COVID-19, which I readily acknowledge, I hereby willingly choose to participate in Activities.
3. I acknowledge and fully assume the risk of illness or death related to COVID-19 arising from my being on the premises and participating in the Activities and hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE (on behalf of myself and any minor children from whom I have the capacity to contract) Rough Rider Center and Watford City Park District, its officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns (the “RELEASEES”) from any liability related to COVID-19 which might occur as a result of my being on the premises and participating in the Activities.
4. I shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RELEASEES from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, judgments, losses or expenses of any nature whatsoever (including, without limitation), attorneys’ fees, costs and disbursements, whether of in-house or outside counsel and whether or not an action is brought, on appeal or otherwise), arising from or out of, or relating to, directly or indirectly, the infection of COVID-19 or any other illness or injury.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind any assigns and representatives, and shall be deemed, as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, AND COVEVANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. This Agreement and the provisions contained herein shall be construed, interpreted and controlled according to the laws of the State of North Dakota. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS WAIVER WAS EXPRESSLY NEGOTIATED AND IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE PERMISSION GRANTED BY RELEASEES TO BE ON PREMISES AND PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES.
Dates: Monday, Oct 19, 2020 04:00 PM - Saturday, Dec 12, 2020 06:00 PM