Programs & Activities
Swimming Lessons Session 11 Levels 3 & 4
Level 3 - Intermediate
The child must be 3'6" when standing flat footed.
This level will focus on:
stroke development -Jumping into the deep water from the side, submerge, return to the surface then to the side. -Head first entry from the side in a seated and kneeling position -Bobbing while moving to safety -Survival float for 30 seconds -Back float for 1 minute -Tread water for 1 minute -Change from a vertical to horizontal position on front and back -Push off in a streamlined position on front, then begin kicking -Swim front crawl for 15 yards -Swim elementary backstroke for 15 yards -Flutter, scissors, breaststroke and dolphin kicks.
Add To My Calendar
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:15 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018 6:15 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 28, 2018 6:15 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018 6:15 PM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:15 PM - 7:00 PM